Media & Press
Winden Rowe practices as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania and is the Director at The Center For Change at Kennett Square. In addition to her professional role as a clinician and prolific writer, she also holds the following external positions:
- Governor Wolf’s Trauma Informed Think Tank – A Statewide Think Tank Policy Initiative
- Co-Chair of the Communication and Community Outreach Committee for HEAL PA, a Think Tank Subcommittee
- Guest lecturer at Thomas Jefferson University, Neurobiology of Trauma
- A member of Friends Counseling Services, Philadelphia, PA
- EMDR I trained, EMDRIA Certification in Process
In addition to her work both clinical and written, Winden speaks publicly on her work in the field, and on policy. She has testified to the PA House of Representatives Opioid Initiative, and at several state-led mental health forums. She has also been a guest speaker on Morning Edition and Radio Times on NPR, and hopes in the near future to publish her collection of writings as a book!
Therapist Winden Rowe Talks About Trauma and Mental Health in the Armed Forces
Chester County Press Article on School Safety Initiatives
Therapist seeks to work with KCSD on school safety initiatives.
Published 3/20/2018 in response to the school shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.